It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I can't see any of them leaving tbh.

We're going for 5 in a row, CL and maybe the treble, why would you leave!?
Purely a feeling on game time. Silva already has the spot, Bobb needs double the minutes, still need to find Alvarez as well with Kev back and Foden nailing playing in the middle more. Grealish/Doku got a solid fight on the left. I wouldnt be shocked to see Savio left at Girona in the CL and Silva flipped out for him next summer instead,

Grealish / Doku
Foden / Kova
Rodri / Bruno
KDB / Nunes / Lewis
Silva / Bobb

Hints at Eze from Tolm as well, just alot of bodies and not much time even with Pep. 11 guys for 5 spots, 12 if you wanna think Alvarez will be used all over again. Few of those with a point to prove, couple who need to develop and play.

Last summer, it was between Eze and Nunes, and we went for Nunes. I hope we learned our lesson by now and will not sign a 68m quid squad player (although, as I said, I fully support Nunes since he is our player now).
I’ll get shouted down for this but I’d rather we signed the absolute best, a player who improves the starting 11 and back up with an Oscar Bobb type player from our academy than buy two risky players who may or may not be good enough, one of them is destined to be a flop

Purely a feeling on game time. Silva already has the spot, Bobb needs double the minutes, still need to find Alvarez as well with Kev back and Foden nailing playing in the middle more. Grealish/Doku got a solid fight on the left. I wouldnt be shocked to see Savio left at Girona in the CL and Silva flipped out for him next summer instead,

Grealish / Doku
Foden / Kova
Rodri / Bruno
KDB / Nunes / Lewis
Silva / Bobb

Hints at Eze from Tolm as well, just alot of bodies and not much time even with Pep. 11 guys for 5 spots, 12 if you wanna think Alvarez will be used all over again. Few of those with a point to prove, couple who need to develop and play.
I’m still not writing off a Bobb and Lewis loan

I’ll get shouted down for this but I’d rather we signed the absolute best, a player who improves the starting 11 and back up with an Oscar Bobb type player from our academy than buy two risky players who may or may not be good enough, one of them is destined to be a flop
Doubt you'll see any from the academy for another year or two, we sold most of that senior class last summer

The academy doesnt have anybody that level.

Bobb is the last one.

Lets get the young talents, like Bobb, some gametime, before we think about others.

The academy doesnt have anybody that level.

Bobb is the last one.

Lets get the young talents, like Bobb, some gametime, before we think about others.
Yes that was my point

God Liverpool in the finals.. ergh my poor heart.
I watched the 2015/16 Caraboa cup game and was surprised by how poor that Liverpool team were, Sturrridge, Origi and Llana up front for them.
Caballero saves 3 and we’re walking in a Willy wonder land

I can't see any of them leaving tbh.

We're going for 5 in a row, CL and maybe the treble, why would you leave!?

I'm with you. Whilst most have won the lot now and, like Pep, might be searching for new motivation, there's always more to achieve. 5 in a row has a nice ring to it. Another CL will definitely be on the menu for most. And potentially Pep's last season - plenty will want to spend another year with him while they can. Next summer if he leaves could be a big one, we're going to have to manage that situation very carefully, which I'm sure we will. And whoever comes in will be at a level where they'll attract the best players still. We're the best club in the country and the majority of players we'll be targeting will only remember us as successful now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.