It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

With you on that one - feels like last seasons business will hold us back this year

Nunes is the more frustrating one - we’ve basically played a midfielder down all season because he’s obviously not trusted

Kovacic did play a big role last season, with Bruno G hopefully coming in, his minutes will reduce but I get the impression he knows that

I presume everyone would swap Nunes for Eze?
Got his medal, got paid. Kova might be the easier to talk into a move given him age. Nunes ive no fucking idea, i like alot of things he does just no idea how or when they would be used by pep. Still see him here another season though.
We only see the guys 180minutes a week really, he could bring allsorts im not aware of thats taken into account etc

Got his medal, got paid. Kova might be the easier to talk into a move given him age. Nunes ive no fucking idea, i like alot of things he does just no idea how or when they would be used by pep. Still see him here another season though.
We only see the guys 180minutes a week really, he could bring allsorts im not aware of thats taken into account etc
Yeah - I think Nunes would be an ideal midfielder for a team like Liverpool
Maybe we’ll see him at RB next season

Yeah - I think Nunes would be an ideal midfielder for a team like Liverpool
Maybe we’ll see him at RB next season
I am pretty sure Pep said it a while ago. We might see him at RB. Stranger things have happened. Fabian Delph at LB wasn't too bad ;).

I am pretty sure Pep said it a while ago. We might see him at RB. Stranger things have happened. Fabian Delph at LB wasn't too bad ;).
Yeha last september.

"He can play in holding midfield, he can play in attacking midfield, with time he could play at full-back with his physicality," he told reporters. "I think he has to improve in the first contact and decisions with one touch. I think it's not precise enough. Try with the ball like Kevin. His energy, The quality is so difficult to find. He will learn to be more precise in simple things.“

He added: "At Wolves he played the last games as a winger, so he can play in multiple positions. That quality is so difficult to find, to that he is able to dribble through players and go 10, 15, 20 metres with the ball. In time he will learn to be more precise in the simple things, the first touch and first pass. With the way we're training and dynamic that we have, he will get it."

Agreed. 6 Champions League titles in 10 years. They are doing something right.
It’s sad really as we should've had several imho over that period

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.