It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Im not 100% convinced on this with SIlva making noise of staying.
Don't we have a space? Cancelo, Gomez, Phillips out and Bruno G. and Savio coming in? Wouldn't that work in terms of squad places? I would love to see him for us. I think we need him.

Release clause only valid until the 30th June mate so after that the price only goes up
Maybe, but think they need to sell before then too,if they can sell other players and his claue passes they might not sell at all.He might not even want to leave even if we offer to pay the clause.

I think people are doing eze and olise down a bit on this thread- their outputs have been high considering the team they’ve played in and the league for a long time now and potentially more impressive than the more glitzy players mentioned. I don’t watch any of them every week, and I’m sure most on here don’t either, but I think they are better than ’stocking’ filler and they are proven in the prem. a lot of players come in with great stats from abroad and the flop in the prem

Eze: 15 G/A in 27 games for palace who finished 14th in the prem
Olise: 16 G/A in 19 games under same conditions again

Musiala: 16 G/A in 24 games for Bayern in the Bundesliga
Wirtz: 22 G/A in 32 games for an unbeaten team in the bundesliga.
A more worthwhile post than many, that. Useful info.

Don't we have a space? Cancelo, Gomez, Phillips out and Bruno G. and Savio coming in? Wouldn't that work in terms of squad places? I would love to see him for us. I think we need him.
more an issue of game time than space, silva and bobb will be RW already. too many the middle to shift either

Maybe, but think they need to sell before then too,if they can sell other players and his claue passes they might not sell at all.He might not even want to leave even if we offer to pay the clause.

True mate but I think we’d know that soon enough and move on and let it be known we had so as well. It’s the most important transfer we need this summer so I’m sure we are trying to get it done cheaper but Newcastle will also be trying to sell other players for PSR to try and keep Bruno so if he’s up for it then we have to do the clause anyway?

I’d love a Nunes sale this summer - i would go as far to say that I wouldn’t mind a Kovacic one either

I’d love a Nunes sale this summer - i would go as far to say that I wouldn’t mind a Kovacic one either
He had a fantastic season. Let's not fix what's not broken. These are real people, not football manager/fantasy football.

Also, since when do we sell players after 1 underwhelming season (Nunes)? I can't recall when was the last time. Very rarely, if ever.

He had a fantastic season. Let's not fix what's not broken. These are real people, not football manager/fantasy football.

Also, since when do we sell players after 1 underwhelming season (Nunes)? I can't recall when was the last time. Very rarely, if ever.
Not saying he hasn’t but I definitely wouldn’t mind it if he went
Solid option, press resistant and great at slowing the game down but doesn’t offer enough offensively for me
Nunes and Kova will both be there next season let’s be real

Not saying he hasn’t but I definitely wouldn’t mind it if he went
Solid option, press resistant and great at slowing the game down but doesn’t offer enough offensively for me
Nunes and Kova will both be there next season let’s be real
Swap Silva for Neves next summer, and yard both to anywhere.

Swap Silva for Neves next summer, and yard both to anywhere.
With you on that one - feels like last seasons business will hold us back this year

Nunes is the more frustrating one - we’ve basically played a midfielder down all season because he’s obviously not trusted

Kovacic did play a big role last season, with Bruno G hopefully coming in, his minutes will reduce but I get the impression he knows that

I presume everyone would swap Nunes for Eze?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.