It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It depends on how many players get promoted from the academy, but we potentially need extra numbers next season. There will be an extra couple of CL games at least, amongst all the usual competitions. Plenty will be undercooked for the new season following a break after the summer tournaments and we go into a Club World Cup next summer as well. We've managed to get by with a reduced squad, but last season we were stretched at times and it did cost us points. Some of that is down to Pep not wanting to rotate certain players admittedly.
Maybe less than 100 for Wright and that's it this season at a guess, too many seniors NEED time.

I guess it makes sense. Surely it would be relatively cheap with one year left on his contract and him being 29, and he can help out defensively as well. We only have 6 senior defenders as it stands, Stonesy is injured a lot, and Kyle is a year older.
Kimmich wouldn’t be the solution for that CDM/LCM role but you make a good point about how he could help out in various other positions

We really need an engine like Guimaraes or Luiz

Won’t happen but Kimmich and Guimaraes please

Can only see Eze if Alvarez leaves though
We have Rodri, Kova, Nunes, Rico, Bernardo (sometimes), Foden, KDB playing in the middle, and we are buying another DM (potentially one of Bruno, Luiz, Neves, Kimmich). That's 8 players for 3 spots. Hell, Pep even put Alvarez in the KDB role a few times. That would be 9. I do not see why some are suggesting Eze. I don't understand where he fits in. Once Kevin leaves, then we should look for a world-class young talent. Someone with Kevin's potential or close. Eze is not the answer.

A DM, maybe a defender, that's what we need. Savio is joining as well. We don't have space for more than about 2 new players. I am not even count Echeverri (AMC) joining us in Jan...

Ah right, that’s where I’m getting the 25 from then. Thanks mate. So Gomez, Phillips and Cancelo leave we can do 3 in?

Yes. We are one in one out, while Phillips and Cancelo are here. Assuming they will leave, which is safe, we can bring 2 in. But that means finding moves for them has to happen.

Yes. We are one in one out, while Phillips and Cancelo are here. Assuming they will leave, which is safe, we can bring 2 in. But that means finding moves for them has to happen.
Gomez seems close to being the 3rd to leave. Assuming this would be the spot Savio fills. It's a strange one really. Feel so stocked on talent but also have a massive lack of energy from that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.