It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

You said Eze Frimpong only happen if people leave suggesting they won’t happen and people won’t leave then mention players that will leave. It’s also clear Cancelo will leave on top of Philips and Gomez. I don’t think Bernardo will go I think Walker might or at least we need to be ready for it long term. Same with KDB but I think he won’t go this year. Rico is apparently a possibly departure on loan which surprises me.

Philips out for better Rodri back up

Cancelo and or Walker for Frimpong maybe more if both went ?

Gomez for Eze ? Or an actual left back ?
Think Savio for Gomez, a CM for Phillips. We could replace Cancelo, not sure we will but if we do think it would be more of a squad player, be better giving Lewis more games.
Don't think Frimpong is even on the radar. Eze only if Bernardo or KDB went but don't think they will

Think Savio for Gomez, a CM for Phillips. We could replace Cancelo, not sure we will but if we do think it would be more of a squad player, be better giving Lewis more games.
Don't think Frimpong is even on the radar. Eze only if Bernardo or KDB went but don't think they will
That's just not right. Would rather see more of Bobb or Savio. Both will most likely end up better than Eze. Let's replace KDB and Bernardo (hopefully not this season, though) with someone who can reach their level one day. A world-class prospect.

That's just not right. Would rather see more of Bobb or Savio. Both will most likely end up better than Eze. Let's replace KDB and Bernardo (hopefully not this season, though) with someone who can reach their level one day. A world-class prospect.
No,I agree just pointing out to those throwing in names like Eze or whoever the players that would need to leave for it to happen.

Maybe I’m off but to me it just seems that we will only bring in 1-2 players this summer (with 1 being savio). There doesn’t appear to be an obvious exit (aside from maybe ederson) and with the uncertainty around pep I can easily see us going again with what we have.

The club has drastically reduced its net spend over the last 5/6 years so I don’t foresee a scenario whereby we make a splash signing. Expecting savio and maybe a gk if ederson does leave.

Next summer will be very interesting however especially if pep does leave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.