It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Luiz would be a fantastic signing in my opinion. He's definitely got plenty he can improve but the basics are there, he's got a great engine which we need to help the balance in the side, particularly if De Bruyne stays and needs a bit more of a free role. Good set piece delivery and can take a penalty as well, which is always handy!

I wonder if we will push for Guimaraes now that Luiz seems done to Juve. Hopefully, we will.

I am happy with Bruno G and Savio as long as they only players leaving are Gomez, Cancelo and Phillips. Quality over quantity.

I wonder if we will push for Guimaraes now that Luiz seems done to Juve. Hopefully, we will.

I am happy with Bruno G and Savio as long as they only players leaving are Gomez, Cancelo and Phillips. Quality over quantity.

Cant help but think it will be Kimmich mate.

Cant help but think it will be Kimmich mate.
I guess it makes sense. Surely it would be relatively cheap with one year left on his contract and him being 29, and he can help out defensively as well. We only have 6 senior defenders as it stands, Stonesy is injured a lot, and Kyle is a year older.

It depends on how many players get promoted from the academy, but we potentially need extra numbers next season. There will be an extra couple of CL games at least, amongst all the usual competitions. Plenty will be undercooked for the new season following a break after the summer tournaments and we go into a Club World Cup next summer as well. We've managed to get by with a reduced squad, but last season we were stretched at times and it did cost us points. Some of that is down to Pep not wanting to rotate certain players admittedly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.