It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

No but some posters are going on about Peps small squad , which wasn't small and is as it stands is at the maximum allowed.The order we do it doesn't matter but to bring players in, then players must leave.In September the squad won't be bigger than it is today It can't be (unless we buy back a club trained player.)
Kasper Schmechel?

We are at the maximum number of players allowed, it’s that simple. The small squad thing was only because two players went on loan so we were two down. Now they are back, and we have the same squad numbers as anyone else.
well those two will go out on loan again....possibly sold....so then we are two down....rumours that rico or bobb out on loan..that would be 3 or4 down.....

Possible sales as well - KDB (he clearly has an offer from Saudi that might be too much to turn down), Bernardo (looks doubtful but I wouldnt be surprised if someone came in last minute with a low ball bid to tempt him to push for a move)
(Im not countiing Ederson as we would obviously have to get a replacement there whether its first or second choice)

Nunes reportedly has an offer from the Saudi league as well - I think he looks pretty good but I think we also do need better...

there is plenty of scope for movement...the squad needs a refresh as its on its last legs in some key departments....Look what is happening to Rodri - huge concerns over his ability to carry on without rest.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.