It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

That's fine. And I'll point out it is wrong. The beauty of discussion.
lol fair enough, ill stick a Non Registered players list on the right hand side later on. depending how bored i get. I have one for the B list already.

Assume people knew i use the CL squad by now, its the same 10-15 guys in here.

lol fair enough, ill stick a Non Registered players list on the right hand side later on. depending how bored i get. I have one for the B list already.

Assume people knew i use the CL squad by now, its the same 10-15 guys in here.

Ha fair play pal.

Look, we both know they will likely end up moved on one way or the other, and other players will come in, I am in no way arguing that. And I know fine well you get it too.

My issue isn't your take at all btw, it is the collective preception that some will then run away with. I.e that we have a small squad short of players that we are for some reason delaying signing, when in realitynwe have the maximum allowed.

When you put up a list like that, with a bottom number, while you can trust people to read it and see for themselves who is or isn't on it, inevitably it still gets misused. At least saying 'excluding Cancelo and Phillips' covers it and then people can do whatever mental acrobatics they want to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.