It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Always thought this was the most likely midfield acquisition given Pep's regard for the player. Versatile. Although wouldn't play him at RB vs Vinicius!
Definitely think it’s possible
I do think there is a chance that Kimmich sees out his contract and leaves next summer too though
If we did properly go in for him this summer it would be interesting to see his reaction

Definitely think it’s possible
I do think there is a chance that Kimmich sees out his contract and leaves next summer too though
If we did properly go in for him this summer it would be interesting to see his reaction

He will know what’s going on. Due to his excellent relationship with Pep, we will only go for him if we have had the green light from him.

Kimmich is 29 - we seems ot be doing a bit of short term thinking at present with the potential signing of the likes of him and Kovacic..

Not a criticism but might reflect the uncertainty around Pep and the short time we might have left with him managing us.

Great player and knows Pep system like the back of his hand but we the intensity of the prem will be a learning curve for him

Kimmich is 29 - we seems ot be doing a bit of short term thinking at present with the potential signing of the likes of him and Kovacic..

Not a criticism but might reflect the uncertainty around Pep and the short time we might have left with him managing us.

Great player and knows Pep system like the back of his hand but we the intensity of the prem will be a learning curve for him
I get what you mean
I think summer 2025 will be massive - either give lots of money to the new manager or rebuild the squad with a Pep extension

I think it reflects that Pep likes a squad of experienced pros with a few youngsters. No one better for Rico to learn off than Kimmich for example.

also if we sign Kimmich its the biggest sign that Pep is staying. He isn't signing unless Pep gives him his word and signs himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.