It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Listening to Sam and some other things around from ahsan & tolmie etc I do honestly think unless someone leaves like ederson or Bernardo then we will sign a replacement otherwise we will stay put aside from Savio.

Main issue we seem to have is the wage bill is very high. We have deadwood like Cancelo and Phillips taking a sizeable chunk as well as nunes who clearly pep doesn’t really fancy. We need to shift at least two of these three and I can’t see a market for Cancelo or Phillips aside from loans as we have no leverage and they won’t take wage cuts. Hopefully the Saudi rumours re nunes are true otherwise I can’t see us shifting him either.

It appears the solution to Rodri issue will be to move Bernardo central alongside kovacic which Savio allows us to do. Sadly the money wasted on some duds has comeback to bite us a bit.

Sam Lee said last summer that we would not sign replacements for Mahrez and Laporte and that Walker would go to Bayern. Last month he also said Ortega would not sign a contract extension.
We will see what happens.
swear i hear this same shit every year and people still falling for this, yet we still sign players, fuckin hell

Listening to Sam and some other things around from ahsan & tolmie etc I do honestly think unless someone leaves like ederson or Bernardo then we will sign a replacement otherwise we will stay put aside from Savio.

Main issue we seem to have is the wage bill is very high. We have deadwood like Cancelo and Phillips taking a sizeable chunk as well as nunes who clearly pep doesn’t really fancy. We need to shift at least two of these three and I can’t see a market for Cancelo or Phillips aside from loans as we have no leverage and they won’t take wage cuts. Hopefully the Saudi rumours re nunes are true otherwise I can’t see us shifting him either.

It appears the solution to Rodri issue will be to move Bernardo central alongside kovacic which Savio allows us to do. Sadly the money wasted on some duds has comeback to bite us a bit.
We may do what you say and move Bernardo, won't be because we can't afford to do otherwise though it will be because we want to.

If Ederson want to leave we should give him a cut of time because we need to buy another goalie if he goes! Don't want Saudi to come a long with just 2 days left of the window and sign him!

We may do what you say and move Bernardo, won't be because we can't afford to do otherwise though it will be because we want to.
I do think they are mindful of the bloated wage bill. Shifting Phillips, nunes and cancelo would free up circa 500k a week and relistcally none of those players are considered first team options. Mad

I do think they are mindful of the bloated wage bill. Shifting Phillips, nunes and cancelo would free up circa 500k a week and relistcally none of those players are considered first team options. Mad
Phillips and Cancelo will be gone even if it's loans, Nunes isn't going anywhere,too early to say what games he'll get.Finance is no problem for us only squad numbers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.