It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Who would your choice by mate for a DM/CM?
Honestly mate I'm not sure, i like Bruno but seems like the deal is too expensive. There isnt a big market out there for talent that can come in and improve us, I know people love to shit on him but Sam Lee could be right and we don't end up doing much business.

I wouldn’t give Barca naff all until they give us the money they owe us for Ferran Torres…
Do we really have to go through this again? The transfer fee was split up in multiple payments, as agreed upon by both clubs. Barcelona would not be allowed to play in the CL if they had overdue debts to any football clubs, by UEFA rules. They have done what they were expected and required to do, nothing more to see here

Do we really have to go through this again? The transfer fee was split up in multiple payments, as agreed upon by both clubs. Barcelona would not be allowed to play in the CL if they had overdue debts to any football clubs, by UEFA rules. They have done what they were expected and required to do, nothing more to see here
Its the footballing equivalent of buy now, pay later, with DFS or Harvey Norman.

Wondering what the amortized numbers are on Cancelo and Phillips? I'm guessing it's 30 mil on Phillips. I'm guessing 22.5 mil on Cancelo. I'd take 15 mil for Phillips and 10 mil for Cancelo and eat a 27.5 mil paper loss just to get them off our payroll...

Honestly mate I'm not sure, i like Bruno but seems like the deal is too expensive. There isnt a big market out there for talent that can come in and improve us, I know people love to shit on him but Sam Lee could be right and we don't end up doing much business.

That would be poor from the board to be honest to not even bring in a top class DM?

Fair enough. I have fallen for the “they still owe us £20m for Ferran Torres” line…

Wondering what the amortized numbers are on Cancelo and Phillips? I'm guessing it's 30 mil on Phillips. I'm guessing 22.5 mil on Cancelo. I'd take 15 mil for Phillips and 10 mil for Cancelo and eat a 27.5 mil paper loss just to get them off our payroll...
Phillips will be £30m as he’s 2/6 into his contract and cost £45m.

Cancelo is hard to work out as we don’t know his actual transfer fee, but let’s assume it’s £60m.

He signed a new 5 year contract 2.5 years after joining, so that be £30m over 5 years, meaning he’s 2 years into that and so £18m ish?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.