It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

To be honest, I think we could actually do with someone like Walker on the left - Gvardiol & Aké are bery good at LB but both are CBs. If we have someone that can stretch play, do the runs in behind like Walker does, we could have Rodri pinging those passes behind on both sides.
Walker can barely cross with his right let alone his left

Walker can barely cross with his right let alone his left
Yeah I wasn't advocating Walker play on the left, most of the time I'd rather him not play at all. But as a RB he is often used to keep width and make runs behind the opposition defence - we don't have that option on the left, so I can understand that being looked at.

Separately, if Walker stays, I can't imagine they'll look at RB - Walker, Akanji, Lewis etc are probably enough cover for Pep.

To be honest, I think we could actually do with someone like Walker on the left - Gvardiol & Aké are bery good at LB but both are CBs. If we have someone that can stretch play, do the runs in behind like Walker does, we could have Rodri pinging those passes behind on both sides.
Robinson from Fulham always impresses me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.