It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I hope Kimmich doesn't end up at Liverpool but their last two midfielders they had signed from Bayern Munich hasn't worked out as they expected.

If rumours were to believed we wanted to bring Mainoo a couple of summers (or was it last summer?) ago.
We were well aware of his talent despite having only played youth football. He'd now be in our first team.

Likewise I'm sure we were aware of Wharton before he moved to Palace, but we wanted to see if he could step up.
He has, as has Mainoo. If we sit back and let someone else in we risk missing another target that could fill the midfield void.
Yes ideally I'd love to see if he kicks on again, but he could cost us even more if he does or he goes elsewhere this summer.

If rumours were to believed we wanted to bring Mainoo a couple of summers (or was it last summer?) ago.
We were well aware of his talent despite having only played youth football. He'd now be in our first team.

Likewise I'm sure we were aware of Wharton before he moved to Palace, but we wanted to see if he could step up.
He has, as has Mainoo. If we sit back and let someone else in we risk missing another target that could fill the midfield void.
Yes ideally I'd love to see if he kicks on again, but he could cost us even more if he does or he goes elsewhere this summer.
Would Real Madrid sign Mainoo? Would they sign Wharton?
The answer is No to both questions.
Why the hell should we?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.