It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Palihina is a decent signing for Bayern. Mediocre on the ball who at times is ill disciplined but a tough defender. Could have done a job in covering for Rodri.

I am not really joking had alarms bells when we were linked and signed him but had to see what he could offer. Bang average is being generous.
Agree, calling KP bang average is awfully generous of you. I'll admit I was one of those thinking "he can't possibly be this bad?" "Let's wait and see." I just think it came down to him not having the mental makeup required to play here. He displayed zero confidence and wasted the opportunity every time he was given a chance. I eventually couldn't watch him on the pitch anymore. Like post injury Mendy and the last 18 months at City for Raz he looked completely incompetent in our set up. Fella needs moving on ASAP...

Two years? Either way it’s ridiculous money isn’t it? I hope if Ederson goes we get at least £50m as he’s one of the best in the world and we go and sign Diogo Costa
£50 mill ! Try double that he’s the best keeper bar none when it comes to playing it out from the back and his pinpoint passing..

He isn't an eye catching player and a total of 16 top flight games isn't a good point in signing any player. Not many clubs were banging on Blackburn's door.
He caught my eye within 5 minutes of watching him and I spent 15 years evaluating players at a decent level for what it's worth...just sayin'...and it appears he's caught the eye of quite a few others as well...

£50 mill ! Try double that he’s the best keeper bar none when it comes to playing it out from the back and his pinpoint passing..
They don't give a fuck about his passing ability...they want the prestige of signing Manchester City's star goalkeeper...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.