It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

That makes literally zero sense. 10 games isn't the yardstick yet you are sticking by him being mediocre...based on what? His 10 games? His England cameo? 'If he was still at Blackburn he wouldn't get a mention' - he's not though, he was bought by Palace and has impressed in his time in the PL. McAtee definitely doesn't do close to the same role.

He's not the second coming of christ, would be a huge fee and would take a lot of adaptation to being in a Pep team - but he's far from mediocre.
He isn't an eye catching player and a total of 16 top flight games isn't a good point in signing any player. Not many clubs were banging on Blackburn's door.

Yeah but you were also dead against Gvardiol and Haaland joining so maybe focus on them instead.
Haaland I wasn't against but had geniune reservations with Gvardiol especially with the games he had played against him in his supposed natural position and his last pre-season game for RB Leipzig and his transfer fee. It took him the a while to really click.

Don't make me dig out your quotes from the Haaland thread again.

I refuse to believe you've forgotten about this.
I was joking and not against the signing. Gvardiol I did have reservations. I wasn't too keen on Grealish but his off the field work with the disabled supporters have won me over on that aspect.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.