It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Gomez does not need a replacement, does not play that much
Going off links that we want a left back and would allow a defender to have more minutes centrally (Ake/Gvardiol) which will help cover Stones if injured. I don’t think it’s a bad thing getting an extra defender especially if Lewis loan is true.

Kimmich could change that I guess.

Yes the manager put the wheels in motion but without Wharton they don't have the engine that ties it all together. Rodri is that for City. Also city are never gonna sign a player who can actually fully cover for rodri but Wharton absolutely can against weaker teams and also play alongside and learn and grow beside him.
Any half decent midfielder would have improved them.

I don't disagree that he's a talented 20 year old with potential. But people are describing him as though he's elite and we should be spending £70m on him.

He's played 44 Championship matches and 16 in the PL.

I'd like to see a lot more before committing that cash. As I say, Perrone is just as good from what I've seen so far.
I haven’t seen many describing him as elite. If we sign him it’s for his potential. Perrone looks decent, but I think if he was good enough he’d get given a chance, which he probably isn’t

I don't disagree that he's a talented 20 year old with potential. But people are describing him as though he's elite and we should be spending £70m on him.

He's played 44 Championship matches and 16 in the PL.

I'd like to see a lot more before committing that cash. As I say, Perrone is just as good from what I've seen so far.
Agreed and it not if I am not calling him totally shit either. Currently he is mediocre with a bit of potential.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.