It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He may have many technical tools, but - and that's the same topic with Kalvin:
he doesn't have the bite you need on top level.
Some remember how Pep called it: happy flower.
He's one, like Kalvin who sadly even lost his smile.
I don’t think he lost his smile. He was genuinely happy at the trophy lift and his teammates all seem to like him. He looked to be having a good time with the City players after the Croatia/Por friendly.

I just don’t think we can judge his drive or his personality. There is no shame in not making it in the best team in the world - I really do wonder if we changed the narrative around these players - from “flop” to “not for our system, but would be great in xyz,” everyone would end up better off- easier to find better fits for all
Involved.

Not the window I’d be hoping for, looks mediocre and full of risk
Think the Wharton talk is all a reaction and probably why we never moved in on Bruno. Also Tolm was saying probably 2 midfielders when Bruno linked anyway so makes sense.

If it’s Savio, Kimmich, Bruno G +1 is that better?

Still think we could do with a LB option that can do the equivalent of what Walker was doing in the first half of the year - high, wide and offering pace beyond the fullback. All of our wingers want ball to feet, square up the defender and mostly cut inside (Savio might be an exception & Doku does go both ways), so it would be good to have options who want to run onto a ball.

Still think we could do with a LB option that can do the equivalent of what Walker was doing in the first half of the year - high, wide and offering pace beyond the fullback. All of our wingers want ball to feet, square up the defender and mostly cut inside (Savio might be an exception & Doku does go both ways), so it would be good to have options who want to run onto a ball.

No recent links but Robinson at Fulham ticks those boxes.

Think the Wharton talk is all a reaction and probably why we never moved in on Bruno. Also Tolm was saying probably 2 midfielders when Bruno linked anyway so makes sense.

If it’s Savio, Kimmich, Bruno G +1 is that better?
I like Savio but really not sure Kimmich is the answer, much prefer Davies as a ful back. Wharton is a huge risk and an expensive one at that. I'm not sure on Bruno either but o onviously would love Musiala. If we're doing business with Munich get the right player.
I'm not greedy just give me
Savio
Davies
Yamal
Musiala

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.