It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We’ve absolutely fucked him the last two years and it needs sorting mate and properly this time

Not just the last two years. Since he’s been here he’s played over 50 odd games a season lest amount was 46. A total of 236 games in the starting eleven. He’s only been a sub 20 times since he’s been here

We sit here as champions, the first team to do it four times in a row. We have won the CL, the domestic treble, a quadruple, and still we have fans seemingly desperate to criticise much of the team. I find it bizarre, but recognise it from the match where for some it is a weekly opportunity to vent.

Outside of our club, I imagine (beyond the cries of 115 and cheats) rival fans look at our squad and succession planning with absolute envy. They will look at our crazy facilities and be irritated that the irreplaceable players of the past, whose departure would signal 'the end of our success', simply signalled new success and the arrival of equal and superior talents. Those who said that Rodri would never replace Fernandinho, just as one example.

I urge fans to let it go. Success never lasts forever, but we have a fantastic squad and a club set up for decades to come, despite the best efforts of the league, UEFA, and rival clubs. Enjoy what we have, what we have had, and the talent blooming before our eyes. It will never be better than this - it cannot be - we have won EVERYTHING!
Top post mate ..

Agreed! Walker is done imo and we desperately need to upgrade that position, warning signs were there throughout the season with Kyle to be honest as he would go forward but didn’t have the stamina to get back and the amount of goals conceded from that side with him being out of position was unacceptable. Who could we get though? Reece James? Hakimi? Frimpong? Or Akanji goes over there and sign another CB? Kimmich maybe for RB and a top class hybrid 6/8?

Walker is done? The same Walker that has just won the league and could be in the Euro final? Granted he hasn’t got much time left but to say he is done is OTT.

Walker is done? The same Walker that has just won the league and could be in the Euro final? Granted he hasn’t got much time left but to say he is done is OTT.

He’s been shite for England is tournament though mate? Been a brilliant player for us but he’s never been tactically and positionally good but his pace and stamina got him out of trouble? That’s now declining so surely time to upgrade?

He’s been shite for England is tournament though mate? Been a brilliant player for us but he’s never been tactically and positionally good but his pace and stamina got him out of trouble? That’s now declining so surely time to upgrade?

Don’t think he has been shit. And although England have served up some boring football, I think the defence has been decent. Especially as that was the main area of concern prior to the tournament. Of course he has a year or two left but I think he will be here next season. We do need more depth in that position though.

Been the most adventurous defender- did his job & has tried to get forward. He’s provided the service to Saka - but of course, Saka gets all the plaudits

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.