It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Had been reading BM for a while prevoius to joining & at first was a bit sceptical of Tolmies posts. What annoyed me the most was the twenty pages of arselicking that followed each post! Wow, awsome, thanks, love u, will u father my children etc. Now following on X avoids the 20 pages & am able to concentrate fully on Tolmies very intering posts. You can tell he has or did have insider info, probably still has. Keep the info coming.

Had been reading BM for a while prevoius to joining & at first was a bit sceptical of Tolmies posts. What annoyed me the most was the twenty pages of arselicking that followed! Wow, awsome, thanks, love u, will u father my children etc. Now following on X avoids the 20 pages & am able to concentrate fully on Tolmies very intering posts. BM needs to regulate how many pages of shite talk per

Had been reading BM for a while prevoius to joining & at first was a bit sceptical of Tolmies posts. What annoyed me the most was the twenty pages of arselicking that followed each post! Wow, awsome, thanks, love u, will u father my children etc. Now following on X avoids the 20 pages & am able to concentrate fully on Tolmies very intering posts. You can tell he has or did have insider info, probably still has. Keep the info coming.
Are you using all the multiple quotes of the same post and posting your message twice to illustrate your point?

It's either very sly and effective or a colossal fuck up. :)

Can’t see any post recommending Costa BEFORE that penalty shoot out by you or anyone for that matter. Regarding Eddy v Costa, in the words of Basil Fawlty, you started it. Whatever
You keep deflecting from my point which is Eddy is not way better than Costa. In fact, he may not even be slightly better. There are plenty of people who would rate Costa above Eddy. If Eddy were to go we could do much worse than Diogo Costa.

You keep deflecting from my point which is Eddy is not way better than Costa. In fact, he may not even be slightly better. There are plenty of people who would rate Costa above Eddy. If Eddy were to go we could do much worse than Diogo Costa.
And you missed my point that nobody was saying this before the Slovenia penalty shoot out. He is younger though I’ll give him that, also based on the Slovenia shoot out a better penalty saver

And you missed my point that nobody was saying this before the Slovenia penalty shoot out. He is younger though I’ll give him that, also based on the Slovenia shoot out a better penalty saver
You said Eddy is way better than Costa and he isn't...

Had been reading BM for a while prevoius to joining & at first was a bit sceptical of Tolmies posts. What annoyed me the most was the twenty pages of arselicking that followed! Wow, awsome, thanks, love u, will u father my children etc. Now following on X avoids the 20 pages & am able to concentrate fully on Tolmies very intering posts. BM needs to regulate how many pages of shite talk per

I'm proper fucked, I read all of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.