It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Maybe some fans need to realize that maybe Rodri is freak of nature and his standard of quality is so high that any potential cover for him will pale in comparison.

This line is why we shouldn't bother at all.

You can say anything you want but at the end of the day if new DM signing is not hitting the ground in their first season and not even close to Rodri level. Why bother to buy at all, i guarantee you these new player will get slagged off yet again by the fans and question will be ask of why we buy this player in the first place if they aren't good enough?
So we shouldn't sign any new players in case some fans online slag him off?

Sign a young DM let him learn the position as well as being a back up. Rodri is 29 next year get a young DM let him learn , then have him takeover when the time comes. Someone like Wharton etc

You have your back up and succession plan done.
Fernandinho was 34 when we bought Rodri! He still managed 70 further PL appearances after Rodri arrived in 3 years.

Rodri is the same age as when we bought Ferna!

You said Eddy is way better than Costa and he isn't...
Based on what? Oh your opinion. When did you first post about how good Costa was? After his pens against Slovenia. And now he’s better than someone who’s been in our side for years. Of course he is

You can say anything you want but at the end of the day if new DM signing is not hitting the ground in their first season and not even close to Rodri level. Why bother to buy at all, i guarantee you these new player will get slagged off yet again by the fans and question will be ask of why we buy this player in the first place if they aren't good enough?
If I remember correctly, Rodri got slagged off like no other from members here when he first joined us. There was a relatively large contingent that wanted him on the next plane home. I'm sure some offered to drive or carry him in their backs.

Rodri needs a rest tho so we need someone

Rodri was shocking in his 1st season with us remember? a seriously bad Fernandinho replacement it seemed? he’s now the best dmf in the world, who’s our coach again? we are blessed beyond belief having pep, the clocks ticking unfortunately:-/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.