It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Bloody hell. Mid-July, and we don't have a single confirmed targeted. Just some players we are monitoring.

Bloody hell. Mid-July, and we don't have a single confirmed targeted. Just some players we are monitoring.
It's a mark of a good organization that nothing leaks. It means everybody is on the same page and there aren't any disgruntled employees.

Yeah, it reminds me of...well...just about every single summer window
We knew we were getting Gvardiol at this time last year. The negotiations were out in the public at that point. This year is definitely different than last year. That said, I think it is to our benefit that Txiki has been able to keep things so quiet.

We knew we were getting Gvardiol at this time last year. The negotiations were out in the public at that point. This year is definitely different than last year. That said, I think it is to our benefit that Txiki has been able to keep things so quiet.
Did we? Remind me when he actually signed.
It's the same every summer. People wanting deals done yesterday. It seldom if ever happens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.