It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

dunno, @tolmie's hairdoo said something potentially 4 signings, and we are looking at the DM and a CM
Well we can only do 4 in if 4 leave, I can't see a space in the team for Olmo unless KDB leaves.I think that 4 came when we thought Bernardo would go. Now he is staying think it's 3 out who hardly played one of whom wasn't there all season 2 in that will play a lot.
Plus there was a period when it seemed Savio could be loaned.

Now that England's Euro fate is known, there needs to be some serious transfer news in this thread or @richards30 is going to have a melt down :)
I don't know why anyone worries about it, especially who united are "now after", they've chased nearly every player in the universe, and every one they do sign turns to shite.

I suppose one day they may get lucky.

If we manage to keep KDB, Ederson and Bernardo, but our only signing is Savio, would folk be happy with that?

No , because we haven’t solved our biggest weakness which is a backup to Rodri, He’s the most vital player for us. a Rodri injury and we are in serious trouble. Our record without Rodri is abysmal.

If we manage to keep KDB, Ederson and Bernardo, but our only signing is Savio, would folk be happy with that?
Yes, relative to how well other teams strengthen and depending on whether we can get 6-7 first-team players to improve on last term and play consistently for a season.

No you still need to strengthen from the position we are in which is no1,Savio and a backup for Rodri would be a start ..

Somebody capable of sharing the load / deputising for Rodri is crucial imo, whilst other quality players will be a bonus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.