It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think our summer window should finally get going now that the Euros/Copa are done. Only problem is a lot of the players are on holiday and won't want to be negotiating with clubs over the next couple weeks.
I see you’ve avoided the Tolmie thread on here. Still think he’s a chancer who throws shit hoping some will stick?

No , because we haven’t solved our biggest weakness which is a backup to Rodri, He’s the most vital player for us. a Rodri injury and we are in serious trouble. Our record without Rodri is abysmal.
I'm hoping we're still interested in Guimaraes.
Now his release clause has expired we can get better, more friendly amortisation terms with the fee.

No , because we haven’t solved our biggest weakness which is a backup to Rodri, He’s the most vital player for us. a Rodri injury and we are in serious trouble. Our record without Rodri is abysmal.

It easier to find needle in haystack than searching a capable cover for Rodri. Rodri is too good for his own good and any possible cover that have been thrown and mentioned around isn't good enough.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.