It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

@projectriver mentions constantly that us not spending big is nothing to do with PSR its a choice that they just dont want to invest at them prices? I agree, if we could then we should not only to add another world class player but also stamp our authority down that we want to get better
Project river knows a lot less than he says he knows

Its now been 2 months since our season ended and its less than 3 weeks until the new season starts. Been a very quiet window for us so far with the exception of Savinho who already was a CFG-player. Slow start on the window was expected with International tournaments this summer but am expecting to see us starting to do some moves in the coming week or so and not being forced to last minute panic buys like Nunes last summer. We need to add a few new faces, no matter how competent our current squad is. If we are not moving forward we are moving backwards. In my opinion :)

Its now been 2 months since our season ended and its less than 3 weeks until the new season starts. Been a very quiet window for us so far with the exception of Savinho who already was a CFG-player. Slow start on the window was expected with International tournaments this summer but am expecting to see us starting to do some moves in the coming week or so and not being forced to last minute panic buys like Nunes last summer. We need to add a few new faces, no matter how competent our current squad is. If we are not moving forward we are moving backwards. In my opinion :)
Me too mate - people forget that the majority of players are still on holiday too

Don’t need a few new faces, just one more, Kimmich would be ideal covering Rodri and right back,but even that I think we’d be okay without as long as nobody other than Cancelo and Phillips go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.