It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I’m actually not too concerned because I don’t think they will pay the fee we want
Something not right with this "deal"

You don't offer a keeper 500k-700k a week on a two year deal to play in a joke league.

That sort of money you give to a superstar game changer player.

You don't offer a keeper 500k-700k a week on a two year deal to play in a joke league.

Where do you rate Ederson as a goalie top 3 on the world?

Where do you rate Ederson as a goalie top 3 on the world?
He an outstanding goalkeeper one of the best.

But a club is Saudi I would think have bigger priorities that offering him a crazy contract.

I totally get offering KDB crazy money, he would bring enormous exposure to the league but would Ederson?

The most vital thing this summer along with getting Rodri a proper partner is to keep Ederson as our No1.

The Saudis are reportedly paying Brozovic 600k a week. Good player but hardly classed as a superstar.

He an outstanding goalkeeper one of the best.

But a club is Saudi I would think have bigger priorities that offering him a crazy contract.

I totally get offering KDB crazy money, he would bring enormous exposure to the league but would Ederson?

The most vital thing this summer along with getting Rodri a proper partner is to keep Ederson as our No1.

Yeah they don't usually pay big money they do pay big wages that is a fact! Think we would sell for 50m but the cut of for the sale by our club is not far off I'd presume

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.