It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He an outstanding goalkeeper one of the best.

But a club is Saudi I would think have bigger priorities that offering him a crazy contract.

I totally get offering KDB crazy money, he would bring enormous exposure to the league but would Ederson?

The most vital thing this summer along with getting Rodri a proper partner is to keep Ederson as our No1.
The priority is to create headlines. Taking City's keeper and one of the best in the world is a huge statement by the league. If it's true and we want 50m that's a bargain considering they are apparently spending more than that on the likes of Diaby from Villa.

Something not right with this "deal"

You don't offer a keeper 500k-700k a week on a two year deal to play in a joke league.

That sort of money you give to a superstar game changer player.

There was news during the Saudi league that the quality of goalkeepers over there wasn’t that high and that they needed better keepers might be why the Saudi sides are going for outstanding keepers now.

Roc nation according to Tolmie are the ones pushing Kev to Saudi , due to pay days all round

Roc nation according to Tolmie are the ones pushing Kev to Saudi , due to pay days all round
The £100m now would be too good to turn down especially after Kev himself has expressed his feelings on a move.

I would reluctantly accept only if we had already Wirtz/musiala done. If not no deal.

Last edited:
The £100m now would be too good to turn down especially after Kev himself has expressed his feeling on a move.

I would reluctantly accept only if we had already Wirtz/musiala done. If not no deal.

Kev needs replaced this summer if he goes and it would only be musiala as Wirtz has already said he’s staying .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.