It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Yeah they don't usually pay big money they do pay big wages that is a fact! Think we would sell for 50m but the cut of for the sale by our club is not far off I'd presume
I think the cut off is gone, the start of pre season was that, even more so with Ederson not involved for Brazil this summer.

Look, if the Saudis could bring a keeper like Ederson to their league, for a mere 60m, and he wanted to go, he would be there already.

The fact that these claims are mentioning a reluctance to meet his valuation, etc, should tell you there is nothing in them other than headlines for clicks.

I am surprised that a top PL footballer who still has several seasons left at the top level would want to play in Saudi Arabia? Their league is just dross, they get crowds of less than a 1000 at some games. How much money does a millionaire footballer need? Each to their own but it looks just like greed to me.

low fee leaving us with a huge hole to fill. Tell them to pay up or fuck off.

33, hasnt had a full season of football without spells out in years, last year of his contract. 100m is an outrageous suggestion, even for Saudi. Closer to 30m is realistic, and if he does see a deal he wants, the club wouldn't stand in his way. Unfortunately. Just a question of what he actually wants, far more than what the club want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.