It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I’ve always said Nunes would be good in a Klopp/Liverpool side
His skillset of transitioning and ball carrying isn’t useful for us when we face low blocks every week
The transition speed and ball carrying is exactly what we were missing and we saw glimpses of what Nunes can bring to the team last season. He has a lot to offer.

Undecided on Kev. Quality player, obviously, but not as explosive as he once was. I feel (/fear) he needs to be an impact player rather than a passenger as it felt like in some games towards the end of the season. Namely the cup final.

Not sure he’d accept reduced role though, especially with life changing money being offered in Saudi. Got more than enough credit in his bank to make his own decision, though, and be allowed to do what he wants. Proper, proper legend.

IF he goes, he will need replacing. Luckily Foden has been unbelievable central and will only get better.

The people that still questioning our scouting network need to stop drinking immediately right fucking now. Seriously just because few transfer duds in last few years some people suddenly proclaiming our scouting network being trash and claiming that bluemoon user have better identifying the players than professionals who responsible for bringing us many titles in the past six years.

This place sometimes FFS.

One of the duds as well doesn’t have anything to do with our scouting network , Kalvin was picked due to Bielsa telling Pep about him, Pep valued Bielsa’s opinion highly. We know that’s not fake info either as the journalist that’s very close to pep reported it when the deal went through.

Aside from the emotional part of Kev leaving, its not good business from City for him to stay for one season then walk on a free to Saudi anyway.

I think it is, myself. He is not Sterling or Zinchenko. If he decides to go and does, all the best and I'll get it from the perspective of both him and the club. But for some 30 odd million, I think a season of kevin in this particular side is worth that, personally.

One of the duds as well doesn’t have anything to do with our scouting network , Kalvin was picked due to Bielsa telling Pep about him, Pep valued Bielsa’s opinion highly. We know that’s not fake info either as the journalist that’s very close to pep reported it when the deal went through.
Doubt it was Bielsa ‘s opinion, they ‘d seen him play Pep and Txiki thought he had what we needed. They may have asked Bielsa if he had the football intelligence to adapt but nobody can know that for sure. Turns out he didn’t but whether that was down to Bielsa or not nobody really knows.

The people that still questioning our scouting network need to stop drinking immediately right fucking now. Seriously just because few transfer duds in last few years some people suddenly proclaiming our scouting network being trash and claiming that bluemoon user have better identifying the players than professionals who responsible for bringing us many titles in the past six years.

This place sometimes FFS.
It still amazes me that City fans still question our scouting network and Tixi in particular after the amount of success we have had our the years Pep has been here. We never learn do we? They don't get many wrong.

What transfer fee could we expect if we did sell Kev 35-40 m?
I think 100m has been floated around which is what makes it such a difficult decision.

For 35m, I think we just hang on. For 100m, that could fund a major transfer for a player that could be here for the next decade. It's tough.

Obviously I want him to stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.