It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

when players get towards the tail end of their career i think its normal, no?
For normal players when their output drops off but he still has 2 seasons in him at the top level then he can go to New York and then do more of his coaching badges.

I imagine that he'd cost more than Olmo too though.
Makes more sense I think he’s experienced in the league, better injury record that Olmo and we have looked at Olmo for a long time now and there must be something holding us back from getting him.

If the offer is a legit amount moving on from KDB now is the right move for the club both from a business perspective and a squad development perspective going forward...JMO

All depends on what the offer is, really. But yeah that's sensible. I'd even go as far as saying I'd rather lose KDB to Saudi than Ederson..

Anyone noticed that every transfer from last summer to now are all dribblers that progress the ball quickly and drive at teams. Kovacic, Nunes and doku, Savio now added to that list, takes players on, pace technical ability.

Eze similar great technical ability takes players on, drives forward.
Preferred it when we were camped in the final third almost permanently - got a Treble to show for it too.

But.......vive la difference from those boring times eh. In Pep we must trust, and the kids and tourists love a dribbler.

All depends on what the offer is, really. But yeah that's sensible. I'd even go as far as saying I'd rather lose KDB to Saudi than Ederson..
I 100% would. Ederson is tailor made for Pep's system and in the midst of his prime as a keeper. And he's not on a walk year in his contract. KDB regardless of what he can or can't still do is past his best, certainly from the ability to perform at his accustomed level consistently. If we're being honest, there were games last season where he really struggled to impact the game positively.
That said, when he's on it, he's still miles above. A true footballing genius and IMO the greatest player we've had at City, certainly in the modern era...

Going by Tolms x briefings, Saudi seem to be trying to destabilise city players. If they want to bid properly for kdb and Eddie then I have no problem with that.

How are relations with the Abu Dhabi and Saudi at present? Maybe more to this than meets the eye?

Still maintain any player is for sale if the fee is correct. What these fuckers are doing is something else. The players in questioned have performed admirably for city and have been well paid for doing just that.

Club before player no matter the player.

It would be shame to end up with Eze instead of Olmo.
I might be wrong, but I thought Barca did the same thing to Olmo as they did to Xavi Simons? I wouldn't go back, but yet again, I am not a footballer, hence I do not think like them!

Don't we need more home grown players?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.