It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He doesn't take a home grown player's spot. So makes no difference. Unless we are also losing a homegrown player in addition to Kev!

Even then we would have to lose two for it to make a difference.

Even then we would have to lose two for it to make a difference.
Yes that is true. I was referring to us remaining in a state of Parity and not difference. In the case of parity the 1 who is probable to leave would be Walker.

Makes more sense I think he’s experienced in the league, better injury record that Olmo and we have looked at Olmo for a long time now and there must be something holding us back from getting him.
Probably Barcelona holding us back. Nobody can gaslight a player like them. I'm wondering if they use some kind of mind control trick.

It looks very realistic that both Ederson and De Bruyne could be sold this summer, If City get the price they want for both players then both deals will happen.

I think it's very foolish for people to think neither of the players will go to Saudi, It's quite clear Ederson wants the move, As for De Bruyne he has talked openly about it by saying it's something he has to think about.

Hopefully Saudi doesn't meet the asking price this summer, It's not looking good though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.