It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I know that the players who may leave have an idea of what Pep wants from them, but it must be frustrating for him to sell important players when the season starts in less than a month. City could undoubtedly set a deadline of next week or so for these Saudi clubs-" meet our asking price by x, or come talk to us next summer."

I know that the players who may leave have an idea of what Pep wants from them, but it must be frustrating for him to sell important players when the season starts in less than a month. City could undoubtedly set a deadline of next week or so for these Saudi clubs-" meet our asking price by x, or come talk to us next summer."
No player who is on holiday right now are speaking to the club at the moment I guess, we have to wait till players are back for them to tell us what is going to happen

It looks very realistic that both Ederson and De Bruyne could be sold this summer, If City get the price they want for both players then both deals will happen.

I think it's very foolish for people to think neither of the players will go to Saudi, It's quite clear Ederson wants the move, As for De Bruyne he has talked openly about it by saying it's something he has to think about.

Hopefully Saudi doesn't meet the asking price this summer, It's not looking good though.

Saudis won't pay what we want they doing it to unrest us! They promise the player 100 of millions in wages then expect to get our players for next to nought like 30m for ederson and 60m for Kdb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.