It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

As said already, not sure that’s true at Chelsea - for all the money thrown around they’ve neglected the DM and only have Loftus-Cheek (off the summer), Zakaria (loan and nowhere near the standard needed) and Kante (finished).

They’ve had to resort to dropping Fernandez in since the WC, signing a true DM will be a key target for them to allow him to move further up the pitch.
They won't go with a 19 year old as the starter at Chelsea. Can't see that happening.

Brentford are one of the teams interested in Breckin, so I suppose he might come in to the equation for Hickey.

City do have to be very careful here.

We have a seriously talented bunch of kids between the ages of 18-21 right now.

Along with Breckin, there are concerns Oscar Bobb is another who could walk away this summer.

We need to improve or extend deals and then farm them out across the Premier League on loan, only then can we see their real potential.
Oscar Bobb is fucking outstanding defo need to keep hold of him and see what he’s made of in the first team squad a la Palmer.

blackburn is a pretty good city source, Walker doesnt fit into new formation super well and likely on big money/33 next season so I could see it.

I'd rather we just keep Walker for the last year of his contract.

Hickey isn't anything to write home about yet, Rico Lewis can play the John Stones role and Walker offers us a different option for when we need a traditional full back who can defend against quick wingers.

I get the argument that Kyle doesn't fit in this current system but if and when the system starts to fail we will change again and I can't help but feeling like swapping out every one of our full backs for centre backs or players who might become decent is just bad planning.

Come on Kyle Walker got little Kyle out In Revolution, he’s been punished enough now. Time to stop ostracising him.
We need him on Wednesday, to stop Martinelli, and in a few weeks to deal with Vinny Junior.
Yes he can be a dick, off the field ( no pun intended) but he is an exceptional footballer and servant of the club.
No need to get rid he is quick tenacious and exceptional.One of our best ever signings.

I'd rather we just keep Walker for the last year of his contract.

Hickey isn't anything to write home about yet, Rico Lewis can play the John Stones role and Walker offers us a different option for when we need a traditional full back who can defend against quick wingers.

I get the argument that Kyle doesn't fit in this current system but if and when the system starts to fail we will change again and I can't help but feeling like swapping out every one of our full backs for centre backs or players who might become decent is just bad planning.

Yeah this is what i would do as well, but if walker wants to leave to play first team football he's probably done enough for us that we shouldn't stand in his way. depends on the context of the situation I guess, whether he wants out or is being forced out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.