It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We just need to be patient as fans
It was like when Sergio went, we didn’t get Kane and eventually got Erling
Maybe we want a Wharton next summer and think we can make do this season. Personally I think that’s a massive massive risk but what do I know

I said previously on this thread that anyone that will be cover to Rodri needs to.
1. To be near of skills and ability like Rodri so everytime Rodri need to subs or didn't play in some games, we as team will still play well without Rodri playing.
2. Need to hit the ground immediately and no need time to adapt in his first season.

If the player in question didn't meet two criteria above then i'm afraid we are going to repeat Philips-like situation where almost everyone in here complaining on why the fuck we buy this player in the first place?

All this talk that the cover player not neccessarly have to be good as Rodri is just fantasy because in reality most fans in here have unrealistic expectation wanted two criteria above is fullfilled immediately or it will be just a waste of money and space in team.

I said previously on this thread that anyone that will be cover to Rodri needs to.
1. To be near of skills and ability like Rodri so everytime Rodri need to subs or didn't play in some games, we as will still play well without Rodri playing.
2. Need to hit the ground immediately and no need time to adapt in his first season.

If the player in question didn't meet two criteria above then i'm afraid we are going to repeat Philips-like situation where almost everyone in here complaining on why the fuck we buy this player in the first place?

All this talk that the cover player not neccessarly have to be good as Rodri is just fantasy because in reality most fans in here have unrealistic expectation wanted two criteria above is fullfilled immediately or it will be just a waste of money and space in team.
I have said it before and i will say it again, phillips is not an inherently bad player, his biggest deficiency is that he isnt rodri, rodri is so far and away better than anyone else and i include the 105m rice in that, that you are going to see a noticeable drop off when he doesnt play regardless of who comes in because anyone that is willing to play second fiddle to rodri and even most of those who think they could replace him just simply arent close to his level, we either have to find a different way of playing without rodri or stop destroying those that are put in his replacements when they arent up to his level.

1. To be near of skills and ability like Rodri so everytime Rodri need to subs or didn't play in some games, we as team will still play well without Rodri playing.

If we only bought Bruno G and Savio in and KDB and Ederson stayed then we would without question be the team to beat again! We could have had both for £121m and with sales already @ £60m this summer only been a net spend of £61m????

If we only bought Bruno G and Savio in and KDB and Ederson stayed then we would without question be the team to beat again! We could have had both for £121m and with sales already @ £60m this summer only been a net spend of £61m????

And perhaps McAtee will stay and be part of the squad. Very encouraging comments from Pep yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.