It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Because hes probably worth next to nothing next year.
Why do you think we'd toss away £50m.
You said we don't need the money but I can't see our finance guys thinking that way.
Its definitely not a no brainer
According to pep he is staying maybe the finance guys are on holiday!:))

Anyone noticed that every transfer from last summer to now are all dribblers that progress the ball quickly and drive at teams. Kovacic, Nunes and doku, Savio now added to that list, takes players on, pace technical ability.

Eze similar great technical ability takes players on, drives forward.
Yet, the forward passing of last season was worse than the previous season.

Yet, the forward passing of last season was worse than the previous season.

Pep is good at tweaking systems into a winning formula and shelfing a winning formula before teams adapt.

Remember the treble season where we were in the WM formation? We never played that system once last year!

pep in his press conference says 90-95% chance the squad will be the same unless someone leaves I believe

if we win the prem the 50mill would be covered but if we finish 3rd or 4th then that revenue lost would equate to more of a financial hit so it is flawed logic!.
Not to mention, the aim of this football club is first and foremost to win trophies.
If no elite option to KDB is available on the transfer market this summer selling him would immediately weaken our chances to win trophies this upcoming season (not saying we cant win without KDB, we can). But who cares about 50m if it could end up costing us the league/CL?
Some people on here seem more concerned about winning the net spend trophy than winning actual trophies. Or perhaps they just take us winning for granted.
Our performances and achievements the last decade or so has given us fans a lot of reasons to be confident and optimistic about our chances to win things, but lets not be overconfident/arrogant and/or take success for granted. Pride comes before a fall.

I'm happy to see Pep confirming that KDB stays!
All just my opinion :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.