It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Not sure what that proves- we have already signed one so are within his range. He said he’s 90-95% sure if no one leaves then that will be it.
It’s awful if we don’t get adequate support for Rodri - I think that’s the only things most fans want

It’s awful if we don’t get adequate support for Rodri - I think that’s the only things most fans want

There will be possibility that no one else avalaible in market atm that will be enough to cover for Rodri, are we going to resort buying for the sake buying ignoring that it will going repeat Philips-like situation?

Shift the players that won’t play Nunes, Phillips and Cancelo. Promote from EDS and if necessary buy someone who can deputise for Rodri and or play with him. Ruiz or the guy that came on for Rodri in the Euro final would be my picks. The other names thrown around just aren’t worth the money and Bruno stats on dispossession look like a car crash in a city team.

There will be possibility that no one else avalaible in market atm that will be enough to cover for Rodri, are we going to resort buying for the sake buying ignoring that it will going repeat Philips-like situation?
We just need to be patient as fans
It was like when Sergio went, we didn’t get Kane and eventually got Erling
Maybe we want a Wharton next summer and think we can make do this season. Personally I think that’s a massive massive risk but what do I know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.