It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

i mean... last season was the same situation pretty much, we dragged out almost every deal to august, but in some degree it paid off by not getting paqueta, quick shout out to txiki by pulling off last minute! can we at least hold out until august before starting panicking, personally i'm ready to jump in that boat next week if anything!
could probably find shouts like for every window

Ederson situation should have been dealt with as didn’t go to copa and is doing a full preseason. Which for me shows he wants the move but they won’t pay up.

That is fair enough. We aren’t going to budge and if he stays he’ll go into the season just like so many other football players do and like Bernado has done for years.

Walker/KDB/Alvarez/Bernado etc. are all away and yes agents have probably been spoken to and club briefed so waiting to talk to players and react one way or another. We will have a plan if any leave, hopefully we don’t miss out on anyone if we are late selling/replacing.

Rodri replacement seems to be a something we are looking at though. Clearly spoken to Bruno G and Kimmich and bid on Rice last year. I’m confident something will happen just have to wait to see. If not we react and we need to adapt and let Rodri rest with a viable alternative.

could probably find shouts like for every window
true, there are hits and misses tbf, hopefully he finally hits this window with a midfielder tho, because i can't remember last time we signed a proper one

Also think Kovacic and Nunes will have a good season. Kov is more complete and looks more of a fit the system. Nunes needs to prove himself and a good player there, remember Pep singing his praises when at Sporting?

I don’t like the second season cliche as it’s not only the player adaptations to Pep but also Pep trusting the player.

I’m relaxed about this transfer window but the meltdown from some if we get stuffed at Chelsea biblical.

Also think Kovacic and Nunes will have a good season. Kov is more complete and looks more of a fit the system. Nunes needs to prove himself and a good player there, remember Pep singing his praises when at Sporting?

I don’t like the second season cliche as it’s not only the player adaptations to Pep but also Pep trusting the player.
I'm surprised people are so quick to quit on Nunes. He played well when given the opportunity last season, IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.