It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I'm surprised people are so quick to quit on Nunes. He played well when given the opportunity last season, IMO.
A player that wouldn’t flourish if Bernado was to leave in my opinion. But I’m glad Bernado hasn’t gone because he’s a incredible player.

That’s the position we are in, a squad full of great players.

A player that wouldn’t flourish if Bernado was to leave in my opinion. But I’m glad Bernado hasn’t gone because he’s a incredible player.

That’s the position we are in, a squad full of great players.

That’s quite a statement - Nunes and Bernardo in the same sentence. Honestly replacing Bernardo with Nunes would be quite some drop off. Did you watch Nunes last season at home when he came on against Luton - I honestly think I could have done better - in my shoes and coat! Absolutely bloody awful.

Have we?
Doesn’t feel like we’ve really pushed for either of them nor plan to
Both of them are still on holiday maybe that’s a factor
Seems to be very basic talks by all accounts but that shows intention. We are always in the market for the right player, if one isn’t available we will adapt

In Guardiola’s time we have bought 4 players for substantial money that havee proven suspect, two psychologically and two technically. Unfortunately, we are still carrying 3 of them on the wage bill. Replace all 3 with 1 top midfielder and we would be set.

In Guardiola’s time we have bought 4 players for substantial money that havee proven suspect, two psychologically and two technically. Unfortunately, we are still carrying 3 of them on the wage bill. Replace all 3 with 1 top midfielder and we would be set.
No manager / club has a 100% record on successful transfers. That’s unrealistic. The 3 players will have wives, children, families to consider. Who’s the top midfielder and will he, his wife, kids etc want to come?

I genuinely get your point but it’s overly simplistic.

No manager / club has a 100% record on successful transfers. That’s unrealistic. The 3 players will have wives, children, families to consider. Who’s the top midfielder and will he, his wife, kids etc want to come?

I genuinely get your point but it’s overly simplistic.
So many moving parts that people don’t seem to understand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.