It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

There are some interesting quotes from McAtee about not caring much about minutes and just wanting to play for City. I rate him higher than most and think he's good enough to come off the bench for us, but getting experience is far more critical for him right now. It's a shame we can't loan players to Girona currently because I think that'd have been an excellent move for him.
That's good to hear and if he stays with us it will be good for his development.
He might not get many minutes, but training with the squad everyday, learning our ways and most importantly learning from Pep, will be invaluable to him & if he contributes then all the better.

There are some interesting quotes from McAtee about not caring much about minutes and just wanting to play for City. I rate him higher than most and think he's good enough to come off the bench for us, but getting experience is far more critical for him right now. It's a shame we can't loan players to Girona currently because I think that'd have been an excellent move for him.
When he was here I was impressed with him but not so much at Sheffield United

Willing to give him enough time to turn it round back home now as academy players always will get more connection to us

Just don’t think he has kicked on in my opinion

Blue Tone is an absolute bull shitter who lives in Southampton,he just collates other peoples comments & re posts them, he makes comments on Matchdays re the early team news leaks such as ‘Haaland starts’ No shit Sherlock.
He used to tweet what tolmie had posted on here before tolmie then moved over to Twitter, passing it off as his own info. Then quit Bluemoon when he was called out on it. He now blocks anyone on Twitter that calls him out and also only allows people he follows to comment on his tweets, presumably in an attempt to control the amount of tweets that reveal how much of a fraud he is.

He used to tweet what tolmie had posted on here before tolmie then moved over to Twitter, passing it off as his own info. Then quit Bluemoon when he was called out on it. He now blocks anyone on Twitter that calls him out and also only allows people he follows to comment on his tweets, presumably in an attempt to control the amount of tweets that reveal how much of a fraud he is.
I thought he was in a DM Group but seems he just tweets what others say - laughs it off when people say he is wrong

Yep I called him out lol

Fraud.

There is no player on Earth that is going to sit on the bench whilst having enough ability and trust from Pep to rotate with Rodri, if there was when we would have signed them.

Pep needs to hear Rodri's call himself and work out an alternative option. I am sorry but we don't need to run Rodri into the ground playing 90+ in every single game whilst we have several players sat on the bench who don't even see the pitch. I love Pep but he has a real blindspot over this and can definitely sometimes show a little faith.

KDB replacement is off the table till next summer at least where we potentially have Wirtz and Musiala as an option.

That's my take. KDB looked impressive in the Euros, had that initial burst of pace back. There's no direct replacement and like with plenty of our former greats it's about evolving the style as much as anything.

Blue tone posted the City Squad - Jesus talk about being repetitive when it comes to players going nobody is saying we want 5 6 7 - We Just Rodri help
I mean it’s a big squad and a lot of midfielders to go and get another without upsetting people who are already there with less minutes. I think they will want to shift nunes or kovacic before they buy another tbh regardless of whether it’s needed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.