It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

The main gripe for me is we are acting like Everton, as in being under severe financial constraint. We’ve been lucky with injuries in last two seasons, now there is an expanded champions league.

Last season we wouldn’t have won the league, if we had got past Madrid, the squad would’ve been stretched to breaking point.
This is not a squad that can compete on all fronts, we’d need a big buffer of points in the league by the springtime to go all the way in Europe.

The fact is, the gap between us and Arsenal is getting so small, and we’ve allowed it to get that way, unnecessarily.

This season will probably be the one where we get found out.
wouldnt say we were lucky with injures, kdb was out for 5 months(probably the best player in the league) haaland was out for 2 months, john stones was out alot as well,jack had some problems that didnt see him carry on the excellent form of the season before imo the gap v arsenal was so small because of the players who missed a huge chunk of the season.

take that level of player out of arsenals squad and the gap would of been huge.

i dont know why people(not aimed at you personally ) are getting so worried, i trust the system we use for getting the players we want, and as weve seen before we dont panic buy and we usually make very good choices, agreed the kalvin didnt work out as we had hoed, maybe nunes needs to show us why we bought him, but thats two player out of a very good ten years

wouldnt say we were lucky with injures, kdb was out for 5 months(probably the best player in the league) haaland was out for 2 months, john stones was out alot as well,jack had some problems that didnt see him carry on the excellent form of the season before imo the gap v arsenal was so small because of the players who missed a huge chunk of the season.

take that level of player out of arsenals squad and the gap would of been huge.

i dont know why people(not aimed at you personally ) are getting so worried, i trust the system we use for getting the players we want, and as weve seen before we dont panic buy and we usually make very good choices, agreed the kalvin didnt work out as we had hoed, maybe nunes needs to show us why we bought him, but thats two player out of a very good ten years
I agree I think we were shit on with injuries etc last season and if we hadn’t have been then we’d have won the league at a canter and probably would’ve won the champs league and cup final.

Squad as it stands: Keepers :Ederson, Ortega, Carson
Defenders: Cancelo, Walker, Lewis, Stones, Dias, Ake, Akanji, Gvardiol
Midfield: Phillip's, Kovacic, Nunes, Rodri, Bernardo, Foden, Doku, De Bruyne, Grealish, Bobb, Mcatee, Savio
Strikers: Haaland, Alvarez

25 players there so no room for any more signings. Looks like a few might have to go first

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.