It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Is it though? Maybe lovely thinking about plenty of academy lads winning titles but the level this team has been at then they aren’t going to improve but be part of it? Can you imagine the media delight fired at the club if we have trophyless season just to play some academy lads!?! Khaldoon isn’t built like that and it would be a complete failure of a season by the board and manager .
look we get it you're depressed because there hasnt been any transfers but come on things arent that bad ;)

Is it though? Maybe lovely thinking about plenty of academy lads winning titles but the level this team has been at then they aren’t going to improve but be part of it? Can you imagine the media delight fired at the club if we have trophyless season just to play some academy lads!?! Khaldoon isn’t built like that and it would be a complete failure of a season by the board and manager .
Who cares about the media? I don’t, that’s why I don’t have Twitter, Facebook and all that shit. I just like football and City…

Assuming that we will win nothing because academy players are what we decide to go with is flawed, IMO. It presupposes that the players are not good enough, and also that the club's management team has not evaluated them properly.
There are no guarantees with signing anyone, and many new players take an age to settle. Bringing the highest quality through from the ranks can avoid that. At some stage, I feel that we will take that plunge. When we do, it will be a leap of faith for all of us.

The academy can be used to fill squad spaces , sometimes you will get a superstar like Foden, But most of the lads if good enough can just be used as squad players or sold on for a good transfer fee.

The academy can be used to fill squad spaces , sometimes you will get a superstar like Foden, But most of the lads if good enough can just be used as squad players or sold on for a good transfer fee.
Every superstar was once an academy player.
And some superstars were once rejected as academy players.

Maybe if the club really believe in the potential of Bobb,Lewis, Mcatee, Perrone,others then the only way is for us not to fill up the squad with replacements for KDB or Kovacic, and if that's the case the fans need to stop obseessing with players like Wirtz and Musiala.If we drop off a little or win nothing this year so be it.
Is that the last of the Christmas Sherry gone now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.