It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Football isn't like it was years ago, Players now are advised as in what minutes they should be playing, The distance they run ect All the Sports Scientist stuff they have these days.

I'm sure the same applies for time off for players and when they are due back to report for training.

The other thing is, Who says he has a point to prove? For all we know Pep could be happy with him and the progress he's making in trying to make his way into the team more regularly.

It's people on Bluemoon who are saying he has a point to prove, Nobody from the club has said any different regarding Nunes.

I just think the criticism he gets is uncalled for massively, I'd understand if he was here for 3 or 4 years and things haven't panned out. He's literally only in the door, He needs time.

and the chance to play? I understand he has to earn it but there have been some really good turns and driving runs from him in games? Should also have had a few goals if he had been more composed.

and the chance to play? I understand he has to earn it but there have been some really good turns and driving runs from him in games? Should also have had a few goals if he had been more composed.
He showed some really good glimpses last season of what he can, He seems to be at his best travelling with the ball and opening the pitch up, We all know Pep loves the fine details of the game and he will see things that we wouldn't even notice in Nunes games that he wants him to improve on.

As for the chances last season on front of goal he certainly should have scored a few goals but looks like he's trying to hard instead of composing himself.

He definitely deserves another season, I think it's ludicrous that so many want him out so soon. Fans have no patience these days the want success and want it now, Players aren't even allowed have a bad game anymore, It's crazy.

He showed some really good glimpses last season of what he can, He seems to be at his best travelling with the ball and opening the pitch up, We all know Pep loves the fine details of the game and he will see things that we wouldn't even notice in Nunes games that he wants him to improve on.

As for the chances last season on front of goal he certainly should have scored a few goals but looks like he's trying to hard instead of composing himself.

He definitely deserves another season, I think it's ludicrous that so many want him out so soon. Fans have no patience these days the want success and want it now, Players aren't even allowed have a bad game anymore, It's crazy.
Another season with a fair crack of the whip is reasonable. He will of course have to show a considerable improvement on last season, as we need someone who shows more than glimpses of their talent. People wanting him gone are jumping the gun a bit, but at the same time it's understandable why a few are sceptical. Personally I'm not so sure he'll be a success here but am more than happy to be proved wrong.

I'm not putting the boot in, I just think that he should be coming back a bit earlier than the rest of the Euro players bar our Croatian duo with a point to prove

This is also the only time of year he gets to be fully present with his family and friends, no reason he should neglect those relationships on the off chance it might earn him a few more minutes.

Reports that Liepzig have rejected Barcelona's offer reported as 'agreed' yesterday.

Oh well, that's that 7m for Cancelo gone then.

Us: we bought a young winner, one of the best in world football for his age & position, we've lost no-one of significance the first team

Arsenal have only brought in a young CB. What is their current strongest position? At centre back. What does this new guy add (especially with Timber returning, another natural CB)? Merino is a decent purchase if it happens, but as of today it hasn't. They have barely improved.

Liverpool, bought fuck all and lost Klopp... maybe in a position whereby Van Dijk, Salah and Alexander-Arnold could leave on frees, 3 huge players for them.

Villa, some decent signings but they ain't bridging a 25 point gap. Plus, Douglas Luiz is better than Onana and that's the biggest move for them.

Rags, a 18 year old CB with a season of experience and a young striker who's probably less of a prospect than Holjund

Spurs, no striker but a teenage midfielder from the Championship

Chelsea, lol. Losing one of their best in Gallagher and their captain in Thiago Silva...buying kids across the world

Newcastle, made Hall permanent and done fuck all else

The fuck you talking about?
hes been talking shite for the last 14 years, hes a resident wum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.