It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

The fuck are you on about? The game has moved on. There’s a very good reason why Pep sees Gvardiol and Ake as our left backs and why Arteta has just made Calafiori his left back (and not centre back). Left back is one of the most stacked positions in our entire squad. Right back is the full back position in need of strengthening, not left back.
Walker, Lewis Akanji, Dias, Stones, Ake, Gvardiol, and Gomez, yeah our game has really moved on, there is not actually a LB there but we are well stacked, and the LB spot is still the the place that opposition targets and gets the most success from.

Walker, Lewis Akanji, Dias, Stones, Ake, Gvardiol, and Gomez, yeah our game has really moved on, there is not actually a LB there but we are well stacked, and the LB spot is still the the place that opposition targets and gets the most success from.
They obviously don't get too much success seen as we've won 4 of the last 5 Premier League Titles.

Again as I've mentioned Ake has arguably been the best left back in Europe over the last couple of seasons. Gvardiol has come in and done incredibly well in his first season and both will continue to play that role along with centre back on occasions.

They target us on the break because we have the ball & teams mainly play with low blocks therefore 45m of space behind.

They obviously don't get too much success seen as we've won 4 of the last 5 Premier League Titles.

Again as I've mentioned Ake has arguably been the best left back in Europe over the last couple of seasons. Gvardiol has come in and done incredibly well in his first season and both will continue to play that role along with centre back on occasions.
think its the right side from last season, see if i can find the stat somewhere.

I call it 6 years of failure because we did not bring a back up to Mendy through our academy, nor did we buy a back up to correct this failure, it has nothing to do with the trophies we have won. Ake would not have come to City if he had known he was going to play LB, he would have stayed at Chelsea if he had wanted that. But it is the back up that is the problem, Gomez is a winger.
I really don't know were you are going with this, Also you continue to use the word "failure", I would understand your point if we haven't been successful over the last 6 years as you mention but we've been the most successful team in England and it certainly does have something to do with the trophies we've won.

As for "Ake would have stayed at Chelsea", We bought Ake off Bournemouth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.