It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Nah you are wrong.

We need to sign a natural left back just for the sake of playing a natural left back.

Once we've done that it's all good, Couldn't give a fuck if we don't win anything ever again as long as we continue to sign left backs.

Possibly the one trophy we are missing anyway, the "Natural Left Back Trophy".

You’re so right it was much better bringing through Stephen Jordan than failing with centurion Fabian Delph…… :)

We've moved away from natural left backs for around three years now and by the looks of things we will be continuing in that manner and rightly so because we've been successful.
Wanting the best “traditional” LB is an odd obsession with a lot of people on here. It’s like saying you want to have the best paper road atlas. But why? Now you can get directions on your phone. Totally different, but we’re still getting to our destination. And maybe even with more options.

I never said that "We have all the best players" although we aren't far off having all the best players, If you were to go through the league itself there's fuck all players who get in City's team. I don't know were you are coming from with that comment either, You've just brought that up not me.

I said we've won 4 of the last 5 Premier League Titles so teams obviously aren't getting that much joy against us.

Not a single word in that has mentioned "We have all the best players!

You keep banging the drum about 6 years of failure, That's absolute nonsense. Does it really matter that we didn't bring a LB through the academy? We've moved away from natural left backs for around three years now and by the looks of things we will be continuing in that manner and rightly so because we've been successful.

You keep bringing up Benjamin Mendy also, Mendy was fucking dogshit, He was a natural left back and he was constantly targeted and getting done so what point are you trying to make exactly.
Since we are obviously on different wave lengths, and you are not full of shit:) my view of failure is not giving Pep all the options, whether he want it or not, Mendy was the first choice for most of those 6 years, not that he was available for most. but we did not buy a back up despite no academy making a challenge, 6 years where our scouting did not cover a weak spot. It has nothing to do with what we have won, or even Pep

Since we are obviously on different wave lengths, and you are not full of shit:) my view of failure is not giving Pep all the options, whether he want it or not, Mendy was the first choice for most of those 6 years, not that he was available for most. but we did not buy a back up despite no academy making a challenge, 6 years where our scouting did not cover a weak spot. It has nothing to do with what we have won, or even Pep
I'll say what I always say on here, It's a football forum and football forums avoid opinion, We both think completely different on this subject and that's fine.

We'll move on as I don't think either of us will come to any sort of agreement on it :)

So now your suggesting we should be buying players pep doesn't want ? Bro are u high ? Pissed ? Or on the wind up?

I call it 6 years of failure because we did not bring a back up to Mendy through our academy, nor did we buy a back up to correct this failure, it has nothing to do with the trophies we have won. Ake would not have come to City if he had known he was going to play LB, he would have stayed at Chelsea if he had wanted that. But it is the back up that is the problem, Gomez is a winger.
What a pile of absolute bullshit.

LMFAO

They target the space, left, right & centre.

It wouldn’t matter if we had Ashley Cole or Roberto Carlos they would be exposed on occasions but our results & trophy’s show it’s anything but failure.
No they target the left, Ake did well in the first 2 years proving them wrong, and it would make a difference if it was one of the best two wing backs the world has ever seen, so stop with your everything is great, because we won the league rubbish

I never said that "We have all the best players" although we aren't far off having all the best players, If you were to go through the league itself there's fuck all players who get in City's team. I don't know were you are coming from with that comment either, You've just brought that up not me.

I said we've won 4 of the last 5 Premier League Titles so teams obviously aren't getting that much joy against us.

Not a single word in that has mentioned "We have all the best players!

You keep banging the drum about 6 years of failure, That's absolute nonsense. Does it really matter that we didn't bring a LB through the academy? We've moved away from natural left backs for around three years now and by the looks of things we will be continuing in that manner and rightly so because we've been successful.

You keep bringing up Benjamin Mendy also, Mendy was fucking dogshit, He was a natural left back and he was constantly targeted and getting done so what point are you trying to make exactly.
4 in a row, 6 of 7... much better than 4 out of 5, LOL...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.