It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

How good is Rabiot ? Keeps going on free I think but linked with some big clubs could he do a job covering Rodri or be a younger Kova ? Or is he over hyped ?
Not good enough to deal with his pain in the arse agent / mother. Even the rags have swerved him despite being linked so far

Long term which is what PSG are thinking he’s a brilliant investment, we used to do that
There are very few clubs in the world I would rather base the running of our club on less than PSG. What was their return on Neymar and Mbappe, compared to their transfer fee?

maybe we try to rack up lots of cash from selling all these players to pay some extra to the lawyers?:)
imagine our net spend if we manage to sell Alvarez, Ederson, Cancelo while its already a nice sum after the Couto deal.
and all we might get a cheap 2nd goalie on top of Savio.
haha

really strange window, reading back to April/May tweets here and there, lot more talk of some "others will sit up and take notice of City's business", us possibly breaking our own record (Grealish) etc.

on top of all this we have Pep's future still not clarified and I have a feeling him and Txiki will be off to the sunset at same summer whether its the next summer or bit later.
even timing wise its all a bit off with possible big names leaving just before PL starts. originally thought we might let Walker go to Saudi, but not much info on that, more on his legal case with his lover.

bit of extra fresh blood imo would have helped, of course unless its Nunes, Phillips type of deals are the the alternatives for shiny new toys we better stick with Savio only for incoming business.

Personally feel 5 in a row will be out of reach, would be happy with top 3 finish if it means we have properly blooded and integrated the academy boys into the first team.
The new toys out there may already be wearing a city shirt, Cole is an example of how a young lad can flourish
He is flourishing because he has gone to a team who are relatively (to us) dogshit and he can be the main man. In order for him to do that for us we would need to drop Foden and / or Kev. Not happening

Why hasn’t Ake left then?

If this is 6 years of failure I would suggest no club in history has ever achieved success
With Ake i would guess it is no club has come in for him, as a CB. and yet again someone is using our fabulous success, as reasoning that we can not fail at anything?

With Ake i would guess it is no club has come in for him, as a CB. and yet again someone is using our fabulous success, as reasoning that we can not fail at anything?
Not at all. But do you imagine Ake would swap his trophies playing at left back to go back and play centre back at Newcastle for the last 5 years? Also didn’t we agree a fee with Chelsea for him to go back there and he decided to stay?

maybe we try to rack up lots of cash from selling all these players to pay some extra to the lawyers?:)
imagine our net spend if we manage to sell Alvarez, Ederson, Cancelo while its already a nice sum after the Couto deal.
and all we might get a cheap 2nd goalie on top of Savio.
haha

really strange window, reading back to April/May tweets here and there, lot more talk of some "others will sit up and take notice of City's business", us possibly breaking our own record (Grealish) etc.

on top of all this we have Pep's future still not clarified and I have a feeling him and Txiki will be off to the sunset at same summer whether its the next summer or bit later.
even timing wise its all a bit off with possible big names leaving just before PL starts. originally thought we might let Walker go to Saudi, but not much info on that, more on his legal case with his lover.

bit of extra fresh blood imo would have helped, of course unless its Nunes, Phillips type of deals are the the alternatives for shiny new toys we better stick with Savio only for incoming business.
It maybe a record number of games next season, which will put a huge amount of pressure on the players, especially if we have players who do not push for a starting place. So i am still hopeful of a couple of shinny new toys this summer.
Hopefully McFarlane and Echeverri will arrive in January for the EDS team, fresh legs in January might be the turning point.

Not at all. But do you imagine Ake would swap his trophies playing at left back to go back and play centre back at Newcastle for the last 5 years? Also didn’t we agree a fee with Chelsea for him to go back there and he decided to stay?
No i do not think Ake would swap any of his trophies, where he stands now is anybodies guess. He had a buy back clause at his last club, but Chelsea again wanted him as a left back, so he refused.

A journo smuggly reminded pep we lost two goals break left...pep agreed and said yes we scored four...it was like a little johan impression.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.