It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I call it 6 years of failure because we did not bring a back up to Mendy through our academy, nor did we buy a back up to correct this failure, it has nothing to do with the trophies we have won. Ake would not have come to City if he had known he was going to play LB, he would have stayed at Chelsea if he had wanted that. But it is the back up that is the problem, Gomez is a winger.

This has to be one of contender to be the worst post of the season.

And we are not even on middle of seasons yet

Last edited:
"giving Pep all the options, whether he want it or not,"
I'm done with you bro your of your tits , have a good night
Yeah have good night
"giving Pep all the options, whether he want it or not,"
Is the job of the director of football, or a least that is the way i view it.

I call it 6 years of failure because we did not bring a back up to Mendy through our academy, nor did we buy a back up to correct this failure, it has nothing to do with the trophies we have won. Ake would not have come to City if he had known he was going to play LB, he would have stayed at Chelsea if he had wanted that. But it is the back up that is the problem, Gomez is a winger.
Why hasn’t Ake left then?

If this is 6 years of failure I would suggest no club in history has ever achieved success

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.