It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I can never understand people getting on his back.

He comes on here out of his own time and give us information, He doesn't have to do any of that, He owes us nothing.

If people don't believe what he says then that's fine, No need for some of the posts giving him daggers it's uncalled for really.

He could fuckoff and tell us nothing.

I think while he was doing that here, fully agree. Doing it on twitter unfortunately changes things, and I don't like seeing it. It seems to have created much more of an expectation alof both frequency and accuracy of posting. When he did it here, if he had nothing, yea maybe richards would @ mate him a few times but that was it. Now it seems he has to say something every so often, and this window has been pretty quiet which makes it worse. And I liked his wider chat, which is now largely reduced.

People setting themselves up for big disappointment thinking Bobb is going to be all that. He might be, but in truth he's played very little, is very young, and hasn't really done anything yet. To think he's going to step up and make us not miss Alvarez is setting yourself up to be disappointed.
But it's the hope that makes it so exciting :D

I think while he was doing that here, fully agree. Doing it on twitter unfortunately changes things, and I don't like seeing it. It seems to have created much more of an expectation alof both frequency and accuracy of posting. When he did it here, if he had nothing, yea maybe richards would @ mate him a few times but that was it. Now it seems he has to say something every so often, and this window has been pretty quiet which makes it worse. And I liked his wider chat, which is now largely reduced.
i understand why he did it and more power to him for doing it but it does show what happens when you use social media as a tool to make money

The X mob are a weird bunch of not rights though.

People setting themselves up for big disappointment thinking Bobb is going to be all that. He might be, but in truth he's played very little, is very young, and hasn't really done anything yet. To think he's going to step up and make us not miss Alvarez is setting yourself up to be disappointed.

Alvarez wasn't a difference maker. I think Bobb can be which is a good start.

Like what I’ve seen from Bobb. Still a bit raw, still got a couple of flaws like everyone else but I’ve very high hopes for the lad.
Seen enough recently on the preseason tour to see this boy is the real deal. Just needs time to mature further

If we go by previous transfers that have come in, they are all players with a similar traits in that they progress the ball quickly, push forward. Savio,Nunes , Kovacic, Doku etc all similar in that they progress the ball quickly from defence to attack.

Going off that the player to replace Alvarez in the squad will probably be the same, progress the ball quickly , pushes forward from defence to attack. Bruno G , Eze and Neto who we have been linked with all fall into that category.
They’ll still say we play ticky tacky football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.