It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

He might be, but then he'd be competing for gametime with Foden, KDB, Bernardo & McAtee. Would have to be someone who is incredibly versatile and can play across the front 3. Personally would prefer them to look at a mate for Rodri - if Liverpool have convinced Zubimendi to leave Spain we should take a look at hijacking it.
What makes you think Zubimendi would want to be back up for Rodri ?

I think while he was doing that here, fully agree. Doing it on twitter unfortunately changes things, and I don't like seeing it. It seems to have created much more of an expectation alof both frequency and accuracy of posting. When he did it here, if he had nothing, yea maybe richards would @ mate him a few times but that was it. Now it seems he has to say something every so often, and this window has been pretty quiet which makes it worse. And I liked his wider chat, which is now largely reduced.
Very true.

I'm not on Twitter so I only get to see his posts if and when posters on here attach them.

Twitter comes with the territory of getting abuse, That includes topics outside of football also so he's putting himself out there.

I feel it's different on here, We are all Blues (not like Twitter) so we should be a bit more respectful towards him seen as he's doing it of his own accord also, It's not like we are paying him for transfer news. It costs nothing to be nice.

I've said all along for those who like to stick the boot into him, Just put him on ignore or scroll past his posts. It's not difficult.

Wonder if the situation is - bring a winger in move Bobb to central position.

Or sign a player like Eze and keep Bobb on the wings.

What makes you think I said back up for Rodri?
Yeah don’t like the term back-up for Rodri. It’s a player who would play a huge part not just be played when Rodri needs a rest.

Like Gundo could cover Rodri but offered so much on his own.

Yeah we need Rodri cover but maybe we find more internal solutions for that this year.

Just given the links are for a winger/AM I’m assuming an attacker comes in.
I think O'Reilly will get minutes next season, Pep will find a solution when Rodri needs resting as in maybe going for a double pivot in Rodri's absence.

It's too big of an ask to throw Nico O'Reilly into replace Rodri, He could go with O'Reilly and Kovacic in some games.

The preference looks to be for an attacking player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.