It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Expected some juicier rumours today. Hard to square the idea that we are after a winger when it's an area we are fairly stacked in.

Putting KP and Nunes in the same category is sort of ridiculous.
Why? Both have done nowt for city cost similar amounts neither trusted by manager. Phillips looked decent before he signed at least Nunes didn’t even look that.

Unless Jack is moving central?
He might be, but then he'd be competing for gametime with Foden, KDB, Bernardo & McAtee. Would have to be someone who is incredibly versatile and can play across the front 3. Personally would prefer them to look at a mate for Rodri - if Liverpool have convinced Zubimendi to leave Spain we should take a look at hijacking it.

Might be stupid but I feel like theres something in the Rodrygo rumours. Madrid let players go if they don't want to stay and you pay the right price.

He might be, but then he'd be competing for gametime with Foden, KDB, Bernardo & McAtee. Would have to be someone who is incredibly versatile and can play across the front 3. Personally would prefer them to look at a mate for Rodri - if Liverpool have convinced Zubimendi to leave Spain we should take a look at hijacking it.

Agree on Zubimendi mate!

Might be stupid but I feel like theres something in the Rodrygo rumours. Madrid let players go if they don't want to stay and you pay the right price.

I think the issue is that he doesn't want to leave. Madrid is the pinnacle of a lot of Brazilian's careers and I'm sure he's been pretty open about them being 'his club' in recent past.

I think it'd take Madrid blinking first and telling him to go before the other way around happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.