It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Yeah mate, well aware.

Here's a list of the top 25 players in the world by market value. Palmer sitting comfy at 25th after only one season of top level football. Expect his value to be closer to €110m by the end of this season. He's better, and younger than Odegaard and Lautero who are at €110m now. Too bad we didn't hold on to him.

Musiala being worth 130 million Euros jumps off the page at me. Another reason to wait until next year to bid.

Re the Gundo replacement, I think Pep was looking at Nunes (Paqueta before his charges and we pivoted to Nunes) to perform that role. IF and its a big IF Nunes settles more this year then he is a Gundo type player and could be that option (not in the same class).
Agree he could play in that role but not anywhere near that level...but he still has time to at least get much better and change the narrative...

Yeah mate, well aware.

Here's a list of the top 25 players in the world by market value. Palmer sitting comfy at 25th after only one season of top level football. Expect his value to be closer to €110m by the end of this season. He's better, and younger than Odegaard and Lautero who are at €110m now. Too bad we didn't hold on to him.

if you equate value and transfer fee to quality by your logic hojlund is better than haaland yes?

Yeah mate, well aware.

You realise anyone can edit transfermarkt right?

Julian was not really a hybrid tho. He was forced into unfamiliar roles due to various injuries, mainly DeBruyne. Keeper is talking about basically a true Gundo replacement. Someone like Bruno G. who IMO we could certainly do with...

My earlier post didn't talk about hybrid, i'm only talk about DM.

And besides does it matter? Any top player will not accept of being seen as backup for someone else. Very few player in same position and quality will want to share the spotlight in team, they always want to be seen as main guy whether it DM, CF or any position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.