It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

What city never do is come out and say we are not interested in Him! For me we should because Madrid will run with this till the window closes! Oh I don't want him
we do on occasion but mainly when being used to drive a price. bet we deny this if PSG make a move.

There's only 22 days to go....

If there's anyone who is the slightest bit itk, please tell us, are we pissing in the wind in this thread ?

Tomorrow I'm going to steam clean the wheelie bins, de-fluff the tumble dryer and then remove the weeds of my neighbours back drive, ie give this a miss...

My earlier post didn't talk about hybrid, i'm only talk about DM.

And besides does it matter? Any top player will not accept of being seen as backup for someone else. Very few player in same position and quality will want to share the spotlight in team, they always want to be seen as main guy whether it DM, CF or any position.
I get it but someone like Bruno G would not be a back up...others would have to be ready to divy up their time...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.